Location: Munich, Germany.
Average temperature outside: 25°C.
Average temperature of beer: 7°C.
Time: the perfect timing. 6th of July
If this alone doesn’t convince you, here are 5 more reasons why you should book a trip to Munich today.
1. A fantastic line-up have made the Greenfields a magnet for techno and house fans for years. Sven Vath, Amelie Lens, Chris Liebing, Joseph Capriati , Kölsch, Loco Dice, Maceo Plex, Matthias Tanzmann will be there. You?
2. Munich is the ultimate blend of old and new both in terms of architecture and attitude. As well as the many beautiful sights and museums in the city, it also makes the perfect base for exploring southern Germany and its many Alpine lakes.
3. BEER! From the city’s many brewhouses churning out signature beers and ales to the unbeatable atmosphere of a beer garden in summer, beer is at the heart of Munich culture.
4. One thing’s for sure, you won’t go hungry in Munich — from freshly baked pretzels to giant roast pork knuckle, it’s the home of hearty traditional German food.
5. At Electronic Roads, we’ve partnered with the world’s most successful travel companies such as Airbnb, Booking. com or RentalCars to make sure you find the most fare services tailored to your budget, with no extra commission. We’ll show you the closest accommodation options available to the festival, at all prices options.
Trust us, Greenfields Open Air Festival and Munich are a must! Don’t forget to Join our Facebook group to be in touch with fresh updates regarding world’s most fascinating electronic music festivals! Also, follow our followables on Instagram @electronic.roads ❤️ Till our next blogpost, have fun!
Until next time, have fun!